If you are looking to remove tooth staining caused by red wine, tea, coffee, curries or smoking then our AirFlow treatment could be just the ticket.
Although this treatment is not a tooth whitening therapy, the AirFlow will significantly improve tooth brightness and give you a noticeably sparkling fresh healthy mouth in an instant.
- Simple and quick solution to improve the cosmetic appearance of teeth
- Removes unwanted visible staining from your teeth
- Cosmetically enhances the appearance of teeth
- Leaves your mouth feeling refreshing clean and sparkling
- A perfect treatment before a special occasion
What is Airflow Polishing?
AirFlow polishing is a hygiene cleaning treatment that uses a mixture of air, jet water and fine powder to gently and effectively blast away stubborn stains and any plaque on your teeth, returning them to their natural whiteness. It can be compared to a mini jet wash of your teeth.
The tooth surface is not damaged during this cleaning procedure. This method is quick and painless allowing reaching and cleaning all those difficult to access areas such as the tight spaces in between the teeth. Your teeth will look and feel refreshingly clean. This is also an ideal method to remove any underlying stains or scale before having tooth whitening treatment.